1 pan shrimp fajitas. Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving remaining vegetable mixture on baking sheet. We love serving them with this Mexican Street Corn Salad and Crockpot Pinto Beans.
Made with a homemade fajita seasoning and wrapped in tortillas, these quick shrimp fajitas are the perfect weeknight meal!. This is Richa from My Food Story and clearly I'm not over my Mexican binge yet. After last month's Chicken Taco Soup, I'm bringing to you these. You can cook 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of lime.
Toss bell peppers and onion with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. While onions and peppers are cooking, toss shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and salt. Add the red and green bell peppers, and onion. These shrimp fajitas are tender Mexican seasoned shrimp cooked in a skillet with plenty of peppers and onions.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
An easy dinner that's just as good as what you'd get at a restaurant! Whenever we head to a Mexican restaurant, I always order the shrimp fajitas. I just can't resist that sizzling platter of shrimp and veggies. I love the taste of surf and turf so this steak and shrimp fajita recipe is perfect. The marinade of the steak fits nicely with the buttery shrimp and makes for a delicious meal.