Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky.
You can have Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky
- You need of Food dehydrator.
- It’s 2 lb of very lean eye of round roast.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of cola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sirracha hot sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat tenderizer (such as Accent).
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper for finishing.
Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky instructions
- Slice meat against the grain into thin 1/8 inch pieces. For more chewy jerky slice with the grain..
- Mix all of the ingredients together well. Marinate the sliced meat refrigerated for at least 24 hours. 48 hours if possible..
- Let beef slices drain well before placing on dehydrator trays. Finish off beef slices with plenty of cracked black pepper, for a little more spice..
- Follow your food dehydrator instructions. Enjoy.
- This can also be done in a oven as well. Google for instructions on how to do it. It's not hard to do at all. It's actually faster..