Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops.
You can have Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops
- You need 2 of Thick cut Pork Loin chops (1 inch).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Hot Chinese mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese – Grated.
Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat convection oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In shallow mixing bowl, combine Dijon Mustard, Hot Chinese Mustard, Olive oil, garlic powder, Thyme, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and Italian Seasoning. Dredge each chop in Mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides..
- On a large plate, spread Parmesan Cheese into a thin layer. Coat Mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan Cheese on both sides..
- Place on cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and place chops on cooling rack. This will allow them to get crisp on both sides..
- Bake on convection mode for 25 minutes or until chops are crisp and golden brown..