Baked Salmon and Shrimp. The seasoning combined with the butter and lemon gives the salmon and shrimp so much flavor. Bold and savory garlic dijon shrimp and salmon foil packs are loaded with your favorite seafood and the most incredible tangy honey dijon sauce. Easy to make with little cleanup!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at The Best Salmon Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Salmon Lasagna With Tomatoes And Shrimp, Asparagus, Salmon, Shrimp And Spinach Salad, Shrimp With Smoked Salmon And Spicy Bread Sauce Directions. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add cream. You can cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- You need of Salmon.
- It’s of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- Prepare of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- It’s of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Transfer to tinfoil and place on top of salmon. In a small bowl, mix together softened butter, seasoning salt, and garlic. Add a tablespoon on top of the shrimp and salmon.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp instructions
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..
Close up the sides of the tinfoil so that the salmon and shrimp are completely covered by it. Grill or Bake the salmon and shrimp foil. Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp is one of my all-time favorite weeknight meals. I love easy salmon recipes including Pan Seared Lemon Butter Salmon and Creamy Lemon Salmon! Quick grilled salmon and shrimp can easily be doubled so you can feed a crowd.