Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken was nice. I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip.
Turn leftover rotisserie chicken into dinner! My colleagues and I made a pact to eat healthier, and we took turns sharing dishes. Store-bought rotisserie chicken makes this spicy chili easy, but you could also cook your own. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- You need of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- Prepare 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s of Hot pico de gallo.
- It’s of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
This spicy chicken salad is kind of a riff on it, with a much simpler version of kou shui ji sauce serving as the dressing. I'm also using a rotisserie chicken, because I've lately discovered that rotisserie chickens are a working girl's best friend. Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Charred Scallion DressingBon Appétit. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad on a toasted Croissant!
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad instructions
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
PRO TIP: If you allow this easy rotisserie chicken salad to sit in the fridge, covered of course, for a few hours – the flavors have time to meld, marry and generally get to know each other – its a good thing. With a little rotisserie chicken, spicy sausage, and okra you'll have an insanely good gumbo on the table in no time. This cabbage salad uses a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a can of Mandarin oranges to create a quick, easy, and healthy meal. Leftover rotisserie chicken can be turned into all sorts of delicious thing like Chinese chicken salad with the tastiest Asian salad dressing, chicken The best rotisserie chicken recipe? All you need is a few spices, a chicken, and an oven (or a crockpot).