Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken. Easy pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches that are easy and fast to make. Homemade BBQ sauce is sweet, smokey, and spicy. Whenever I make pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches though it's usually because I need a fast homemade dinner and so I never take the extra time to fool around with the.
This sweet and spicy pulled baked chicken (that's a mouthful I know but this chicken is just that; a delicious mouthful) is so easy, juicy, light and tasty! We were overstaffed at work so I got to stay home for part of the day and this chicken happened. These Sweet n' Spicy Chicken Bowls assemble quickly and provide a lot of flavor, color, and texture. You can have Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken
- You need 4 of x chicken brests.
- Prepare of Full fat coke.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce – a good squeeze.
- It’s of Brown sugar 2 x table spoons.
- You need 1 of x Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of x onion diced.
- Prepare 6 of x thai chillies.
- Prepare 5 of x cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Small amount of olive oil.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce….
Low sugar, high fiber, and loaded with deliciousness! So, I replaced the BBQ sauce in my original recipe concept with a lightly sweetened honey spice rub (similar to the one used in my Honey Spice. This is one of my boys favorites which is surprising because it has a spicy kick! If you do manage to have leftovers OMG the BBQ chicken taste so good once its had a.
Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken step by step
- Drizzle oil into a slow cooker and add chicken.
- Add chillies.
- Add the peppers and onions and crushed garlic.
- Poor the coke in… enough to just cover the mix.
- Start adding the BBQ sauce… add to taste and sprinkle in some brown sugar.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 8 hours then 2 on high.
- Dish up on a bun and add cheese then grill.
- Serve up with garnish.
This chicken dish couldn't be easier to make and the chicken is going to be so moist, tender and outrageous with a sauce so sweet, savory and zesty, you'll be singing Yankee Doodle Dandy while breathing fireworks of your own! ? For those who love that sweet and spicy seasoning with a sweet little kick in every bite. My husband and three children love this tender, sweet and spicy chicken. Peach preserves add just a touch of sweetness, while taco seasoning and salsa give this dish some kick. Q: I often make grilled chicken for supper because it's easy and fast.