Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini. Zucchini takes the place of potatoes in this cheesy carb-slashed recipe. Watch now, and then get the recipe at https://hungry-girl.c. Healthy Hasselback Zucchini + More Zucchini Recipes.
Add the bread crumbs and the herbs, and season with salt to taste. If you've been longingly looking at recipes for hasselback potatoes but craving a less-starchy alternative, we've got it! If you've been longingly looking at recipes for hasselback potatoes but craving a less-starchy alternative, we've got it! You can have Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini
- It’s 2 of medium-large zucchini (about 8 oz. each).
- It’s Dash of each salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chopped scallions.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of precooked real crumbled bacon.
Please wash your hands and practise social distancing. I was out of some ingredients. jackielazzaro.. When I core the zucchini or squash for dolma the heart usually I make it pancake batter with but we eat it with yogurt a meal by it self and it does not count as. See great recipes for Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini too!
Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray. Slice off and discard stem ends of zucchini. Cut slits through the width, about 1/2-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Place zucchini on the center of the foil, and cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove sheet, and let cool for 5 minutes. Set oven to broil. Cut packet to release steam before removing the top piece of foil. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper. Carefully sprinkle cheese into the slits of the zucchini. Broil until cheese has melted and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Top with remaining ingredients. MAKES 2 SERVINGS.
- Notes-When slicing each zucchini, place it between two chopsticks on the cutting board. This will prevent you from slicing through to the bottom..
The foil pouch will not only help the zucchini cook quicker by steaming the squash, but will also keep the cheese melty and prevent it from browning. Keto Hasselback Zucchini is a delicious side dish that's loaded with cheese and bacon. It's easy to make and very yummy! This tasty foil-baked gluten-free side dish is sure to impress and SO easy to make! Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.