Great for Valentine's Day Spiral Chocolate Rolls.
You can have Great for Valentine's Day Spiral Chocolate Rolls using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Great for Valentine's Day Spiral Chocolate Rolls
- Prepare 120 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Processed cocoa.
Great for Valentine's Day Spiral Chocolate Rolls instructions
- Other than the processed cocoa, add everything into a bread machine and set it to make the dough. Let it run till the first rising is done. You can knead it by hand if you would like! Consult my blog if you need help..
- Transfer the dough to a working surface. Gently punch the dough till it forms the shape of a ball..
- Gently cover it with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough to a 20 x 24 rectangle. Sprinkle the cocoa over the top..
- From the bottom, roll it up. Round and round..
- Once you're done rolling it up, tightly seal off the ends..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions. Since it's 24 cm long, each portion should be 4 cm long..
- Put them in a muffin tray. If you don't have a muffin tray, then a pudding tray will work as well..
- Let the dough sit and rise for 30-40 minutes until it expands 1.5 to 2 times larger..
- Next, in a preheated oven, bake them for 12-15 minutes at 350℉ (180℃)..
- They are done..
- They'll look cute if you arrange them like this. Their fluffy texture adds to their deliciousness..