Thai Peanut Chicken.
You can have Thai Peanut Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken
- You need 2 of Boneless Chicken Breasts, diced and cooked.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Grass.
- You need 1 tsp of Asian Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly grated Ginger.
Thai Peanut Chicken instructions
- Saute red onion in butter until browned. Add soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, lemon grass and ginger. Saute over low heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, cook over medium low 5 minutes..
- Add peanut butter, use barmixer to blend..
- Serve over chicken with rice or pasta and vegetables..