Bruschetta!. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can cook Bruschetta! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta!
- You need of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of French Bread.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 of unit Small Tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
- Dice Garlic and mix with mayo. Spread it on the french bread. Put it into the oven 400°F for 5 Min. Take out and let it cool..
- Fry Onion till golden brown, then add the diced chicken. Then put it in a bowl and set aside..
- Dice tomatos into little cubes, and the red pepper the same size. Also Chop up some Basil..
- Then mix the tomatos, pepper, onion, chicken, and Basil. Place on the center of the Garlic Bread, and sprinkle some Shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 400°F. 6 Min Just so that the cheese would melt. You Can Even Place some fresh Basil Leaves in the center of the dish to add Color. Serve & ENJOY!!!.
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.