Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast.
You can have Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- It’s 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- You need 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Celery.
- You need 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast step by step
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.