Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney. Coriander coconut chutney recipe with step by step photos. This video explains that hoe to make green chutney which means the chutney makes from coriander leaves, ginger, and masala without using coconut. please. Coconut or Nariyal Chutney is served with idli and dosa.
Coconut coriander chutney recipe – the best accompaniment for south Indian dishes like idli, medu vada, dosa, uttapam. It is also known as green This chutney is very easy to make. Just grind few ingredients together and the add tempering on top. You can have Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of Asafoetida/Hing.
- Prepare of oasted gram/ hurigadale.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Green chilies (depending on the spiciness you need).
- You need of For tempering:.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Urrad dal.
- It’s of Curry.
Beautifully green coriander (cilantro) leaves paired with fresh grated coconut for a deliciously simple chutney recipe. Little touches of ginger, lemon juice and green chilies add loads of flavor to this chutney. This coriander coconut chutney is a must addition to South Indian dosa, idli and vada. Green Coconut Chutney got to be the universally liked chutney for idli and dosas.
Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney instructions
- 1 tsp oil + green chilli + ginger + hing + curry leaves. Sauté it..
- Add coconut to the same pan and sauté it..
- Mixer: ingredients from step 2 and 1 + salt +roasted gram + water(1 small glass) + coriander leaves. Additionally you can add mint leaves as well. Grind it smooth. Add water bit by bit based on the thickness you like..
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and start preparing the tempering..
- Tempering: in a pan add 1 tsp oil + mustard seeds+urrad dal+curry leaves. Once it splutters transfer it to prepared chutney..
- Serve this with dosa/idli..
Add in the green chillies according to your taste. If you want it spicy add more. Just grind all the Green Coconut Chutney ingredients with half cup to one cup of water to a smooth. Coriander coconut chutney, a secret ingredient for perfect green coconut coriander chutney. Me and my hubby's favorite chutney,just love it.