Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice. See great recipes for Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice too! See great recipes for Spicy Beef Stew, Beef Stew too! How to cook Stewed Beef (Beef Tips) with Gravy Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Not only is Stew Beef and Rice delicious comfort food to the max, it is oh so easy to make. Begin by lightly browning beef chunks (beef chuck is our preference) on all sides. Add in diced onion and bell pepper, and cook, stirring for about five minutes. You can have Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice
- Prepare 5 bowls of Leftover White Rice from the night before… enough for.
- It’s 2 Cans of Alphabet Soup or Vegetable Soup with Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- Prepare 100 of % Vegetable Juice.
Next in is the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Continue to cook, stirring for a bit. Lots of combinations can be used, any leftover rice and meat plus cheese to taste 🙂 Can be a side or entree, great with soup and easy to travel to work for lunch. Instructions; In a large bowl, combine the flour and the salt and mix well.
Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice step by step
- In a skillet cook hamburger til no longer pink, drain the grease. Add the cans of soup and 1 soup can full of Vegetable juice. Stir to combine and heat on stove til heated through. Then set aside and keep warm..
- In a microwave heat up leftover rice til heated through. Transfer rice evenly among 5 serving bowls. Then ladle stew mixture over top. Serve immediately 😉.
Add the beef cubes and mix until all the pieces are coated in flour. I generally consider that a beef stew/casserole is a stand alone meal on its own. It does of course depend to some extent on what has gone into the stew. Loaded with tender chunks of beef, and carrots, peppers, celery, corn, and rice, this stew is perfect anytime! No matter what the season, there's just something that's super comforting about eating a big bowl of piping hot beef stew.