Cabbage with carrot and fish cake. Cut carrot, fish cake and cabbage into bite size. Add enough cooking oil into frying pan, about half centimeter depth. Using medium heat, quickly stir fry both fish cake and carrot till slightly fragrant.
Non-stick is easier since the tteok tends to stick to the bottom of the pan. Add water or anchovy stock, carrots, cabbage and onions to the pan and bring to a boil. When the cabbage is done, cook the fish. You can have Cabbage with carrot and fish cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage with carrot and fish cake
- Prepare of Round cabbage, quarter size.
- You need 1 piece of Carrot,.
- Prepare 1 piece of Fried fish cake,.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Season each fillet, then dust the skin with flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan. We are bringing the next generation of Japanese-style ramen to the Greater Toronto Area. Fire flavoured spicy seafood ramen – fresh mussel, scallop, squid, shrimp and vegetables with.
Cabbage with carrot and fish cake step by step
- Cut carrot, fish cake and cabbage into bite size..
- Add enough cooking oil into frying pan, about half centimeter depth. Using medium heat, quickly stir fry both fish cake and carrot till slightly fragrant..
- Add in cabbage and stir fry till the fleshy parts are well cooked..
- Serve while it's hot and delicious..
A side dish of cabbage and carrots with a sweet, spicy kick of vinegar and hot chile pepper makes a great accompaniment for jerk chicken or pork. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and pepper to taste; add more soy sauce or rice wine vinegar as desired. Korean Stir Fry Fish Cake aka OhDangBokkum (오뎅볶음). Easy Garlic Cabbage and Carrots is a lovely side dish, perfect with a roast dinner or part of a winter meal, Thanksgiving or Christmas.