Tuna Pasta Salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Macaroni Salad Recipes. Find Recipes For Tuna Salad Now! Macaroni-shaped pasta is tailor-made for salads because it won't fall apart when mixed up with other ingredients.
Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week. This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite. I don't know about you, but for me, warm weather screams pasta salad! You can cook Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare 2 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of green onion.
- Prepare Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- It’s Can of beats.
- You need 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to throw it together. My kids love this pasta salad and we eat it for lunch all the time, but it works great as a dinner or side dish. It is a nice pasta salad but not a tuna with pasta salad.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
More like a pasta salad with tuna added. I bet this would be good with salmon too. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and salt; stir into tuna mixture. How to Make Tuna Pasta Salad. To make this easy pasta salad, start by boiling some salted water and cooking your pasta.