Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? granola, plain greek yogurt, fruits, yogurt, yogurt. Golden Milk Granola + Fruit and Yogurt ParfaitThe Grateful Grazer. cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, maple syrup. Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal!
Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Yogurt and granola team up to provide you with a delicious and satisfying breakfast or snack. Choose plain yogurt, either regular style or Greek, and mix in your own flavors or cut-up fruit. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- Prepare 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Divide yogurt among glasses and sprinkle with some of the fruit. Top with remaining granola and fruit and enjoy. Alternatively, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Claire Thomas makes a wholesome breakfast parfait.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
She shows us how to make granola that tastes great on Greek yogurt. Start your day with a protein-packed. Delicious and easy fruit parfait with yogurt, granola and loads of fresh fruit! This recipe is perfect for breakfast Look no further! I've got you covered with this delicious yogurt and granola fruit parfait!