Mike's 3 Onion 2 Potato Side. Versatility really is key in any dish. Get the recipe for Tomato and Cucumber Farro Salad » Side Dishes See all Side Dishes. Candie's Easy Potato and Onion Dish Candie's Easy Potato and Onion Dish.
Mushrooms, onions and celery are cooked in a fat-free vinaigrette until the dressing is absorbed and the vegetables tender. This yummy concoction is then spooned over warm, cubed, cooked potatoes. How to Grow Roses From Cuttings Fast and Easy You can cook Mike's 3 Onion 2 Potato Side using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 3 Onion 2 Potato Side
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 medium of Each: White & Red Potatoes [cleaned-unpeeled & thin sliced 1/4" with mandolin].
- It’s of Pan Vegetables & Seasonings.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix [dried].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Purple Onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Each: Granulated Garlic – Sea Salt – Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Garlic Oil Or Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Each: Broth Or Water And Light Beer.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s 1 large of Frying Pan With Tight Fitting Lid.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- You need 1 cup of Green Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Parsley.
I very seriously considered calling these the easiest and most delicious roasted potatoes known to mankind, but thought that was a bit of a mouthful. Layer one-fourth of the sliced potatoes in bottom of casserole. Strain cream mixture, and pour evenly over potatoes. This potato salad is traditional in flavors, texture and appearance.
Mike's 3 Onion 2 Potato Side instructions
- Slice potatoes about 1/4" thick. Place in a bowl with chilled water and 1 cup ice for about 20+ minutes..
- Miscellaneous photos of some the items you'll need. Use only 1 of the 2 packets you'll find in your 2 oz Lipton Onion Soup box..
- Add everything in the Pan Vegetables & Seasonings section to a large pan with a tight fitting lid at the ready. Bring contents to a boil..
- Drain and separate potato rounds and add to the same hot pan..
- Steam/fry for 11-15 minutes with lid ON flipping occasionally. Add more fluids [only if needed] but be careful not to drown them..
- Continue to fry potatoes but with lid OFF for about 10+ minutes in order to crisp up the onions and potatoes and burn off any residual fluids. Be careful not to burn the dehydrated onions..
- I'll taste test at this point and decide if I'd like any additional granulated onion, garlic or salt seasonings. Or, if my potatoes have dried out a bit too much for my taste, I'll add another splash of beer and steam my potatoes with lid ON very quickly, then serve..
- Serve hot as a basic side or a main breakfast dish with fried eggs and sausage. Garnish with chopped fresh chives and Parsley. Enjoy!.
The balance of everything is perfect. Just the right amount of egg. Don't go messing with Leatha's Bar-B-Que Inn red potato salad. Raise the heat to medium and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, then add the potatoes. A war has been started between the Onions and Potatoes which side will you choose!?. been started between the Onions and Potatoes which side will you choose!?