Ooey gooey cheesy crab bake 🦀. Baked Cheese Shrimp topped with cheese and mayo and then baked until golden and bubbly are sure to be everyone's favorite appetizer! So addicting and delicious, it's hard to stop at one! One of the many restaurants my daughter and I used to frequent was Hokkaido, an all-you-can-eat Japanese seafood restaurant in the city of Long Beach.
You don't want it mushy because it will absorb a little of the cheesy liquid in the oven. Combine soup, evaporated milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a large microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle crackers over the top of pineapple and cheese mixture. You can have Ooey gooey cheesy crab bake 🦀 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ooey gooey cheesy crab bake 🦀
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded or flaked imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 1-8 ounce of block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Optional garnishes: green onion, sour cream, bacon bits.
- You need of Great server alone or pairs well with crackers as a dip or on a toasted sub bun.
This results in an ooey-gooey, creamy, and DELICIOUS mac and cheese with the most perfect golden-brown, crispy topping! The key is to not over-bake the mac and cheese. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish as well as melted into a rich and creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate in cheesy deliciousness!
Ooey gooey cheesy crab bake 🦀 step by step
- Heat oven to 325. Lightly grease or butter a square baking ban..
- Mix 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese with all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into baking pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake uncovered 20 minutes then toss under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly speckled and toasty..
See great recipes for Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole too! In today's episode of Blast from the Past, Paula makes a shrimp and crab casserole using canned seafood. Make baked crab balls that are to die for with this easy to follow recipe. I'll show you how to make them with step-by-step directions so you'll get it right the first time (and every time!). Add crushed crackers (Canned crab meat will also taste great.) Crab meat is mixed together with plain Greek yogurt, cream cheese, swiss cheese, and scallions – then baked until warm and melted and gooey.