Korean baked spicy cheesy rice cake 韩式焗辣年糕. Today i've prepared homemade Cheesy Spicy Rice Cake, composed of rice cakes, fire noodles, bacon and mozzarella cheese. A modern twist of Korean spicy rice cake (tteokbokki)! This tteokbokki recipe is made with seafood and cheese.
Cheesy baked rice is like a fluffy down comforter: You just want to slide in and pull it up over your head. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until most of the liquid. This gluten free and dairy free baked rice cake recipe is so easy to make and will satisfy cravings for any dessert, not only for Chinese New Year. You can have Korean baked spicy cheesy rice cake 韩式焗辣年糕 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean baked spicy cheesy rice cake 韩式焗辣年糕
- You need 200 g of frozen Korean rice cake.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Korean hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 5 of dried anchovies.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and suger.
For this round, I'm making a gluten AND dairy free dessert made of glutinous rice flour called Baked Rice Cake. You can use the flat rice cake or the tube tteoks! Korean tteokbokki (sometimes romanised as dukbokki) is a spicy dish of chewy rice cakes in a thick chilli sauce made with a base of seaweed and/or fish stock known as dashi stock and gochujang red chilli paste. Tteokbokki – Spicy Rice Cake Recipe.
Korean baked spicy cheesy rice cake 韩式焗辣年糕 step by step
- Sauté onion, garlic in oil until aromatic. Add cabbage and enoki mushroom..
- Add hot pepper paste and cover everything with hot water. Add dried anchovies and frozen rice cake..
- Bring it to a boil and lower the heat to simmer until the sauce turn to a thick paste for about 15 minutes..
- Transfer everything into a baking pan top with Gouda cheese and bake at 350F for 10 minutes..
Ingredients are adjustable and listed below in my Recipe Card -. And it should look something like this: Tteokbokki (Korean spicy rice cake) is done! These cheesy and hot rice cake skewers are perfect appetizer/snack. This recipe will definitely come in handy! After boiling the rice cakes for about three minutes, I rinsed them under water to wash away the starchy coating.