Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole. Try Crunchy Granola Mixed With Creamy Peanut Butter In Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola. Delicious Crunchy Granola Paired With Creamy Peanut Butter. In a small saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Whisk together the water and egg whites, pour over the oats and stir gently until just combined. Add the egg, peanut butter, honey, baking soda, salt and vanilla and process until well combined and the dough comes together into a ball. Press the dough into the prepared baking dish. You can have Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole
- You need 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- It’s 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
These peanut butter banana energy bites are such a yummy new flavour, with the merging of creamy peanut butter, oats, and bananas… plus they have chocolate! (Everything is better with chocolate right?!?) These energy balls are the perfect flavour combination of a peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookie mixed with banana bread. You need to try this yummy Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe. Enjoy it as a snack or breakfast. What a super breakfast or grab and go snack for anyone who wants something healthy, filling, and full of protein!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole instructions
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Place milk and salt in a large saucepan; bring just to a boil. Combine sugar, milk, and butter in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. If there was ever a duo made for each other, it would be peanut butter and banana. What's even better than peanut butter and banana? Ordinary oatmeal is pretty plain on it's own but combine it with a little love from this power couple and it's transformed into the perfect winter breakfast.