Spicy sausage queso dip. A crowd-pleasing dip recipe combines Velveeta, Ro*Tel tomatoes and pork sausage for a cheesy good dip. Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. A variation of the queso recipe — crumbled hot sausage added to Ro*Tel tomatoes and Velveeta for a quick party dip.
Sausage Queso Dip, Queso Con Carne Cheese Dip, Spicy Queso Dip. A rich, spicy cheese dip that is a must for parties and get-togethers. It also works well as a sauce. You can cook Spicy sausage queso dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage queso dip
- It’s 1 package of Jimmy dean's hot sausage crumbled, cooked, and drained.
- You need 1 package (16 oz.) of velveeta queso blanco.
- You need 3 of jalapenos, diced, remove seeds for less heat.
- It’s 1 cup of grated white cheddar.
- It’s 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime, undrained.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 handful of chopped cilantro or to taste, I love cilantro!.
- Prepare of bacon Ritz crackers for dipping.
Once sausage is browned, add it to the crock pot. Continue heating on high, stirring occasionally, until cheese has melted. Turn heat down to low, get out the tortilla chips and beer, and enjoy the ballgame. I heated the queso dip over medium heat, stirring frequently until the cheese had melted and the mixture had thickened.
Spicy sausage queso dip step by step
- Throw everything into a crockpot on low for 3-4 hours until cheese is melted.
- Or maybe put into a large pot on low heat, until the cheese melts.
- I used bacon Ritz crackers, for dipping, tostitos are also great..
- Just a suggestion, bacon, sausage, cheese YUM.
- Enjoy with a nice blue moon, extra slices of orange..
- Suggestions, if it is too thick, I added 2% milk 1/2 cup.
- Sorry about the picture, all the crackers were eaten, doritos all that was left.
Queso Dip is the ultimate party dip! It has all the cheesy goodness a great dip should have and loads of flavor from sausage and jalapeno! I don't know about you, but making. SAUSAGE CREAM CHEESE DIP Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard!