Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos.
You can cook Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drained.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 bag of blaze Doritos.
- It’s 1/2 bag of spicy sweet chill Doritos.
- You need 1/2 bag of Nachos Cheese Doritos.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes cut up.
- You need 1/2 bag of Mexican taco cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of Nachos cheese.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Black slices olives.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Cut, shred, tomatoes and lettuce very first thing.
Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and drain fat… use taco seasoning packet following Directions on packet. Cut all vegetables up as well.
- Put chips on big cookie sheet in 3 difference sections.
- Then add taco meat mixture.
- Add the can of refried beans, and some of the Mexican cheese and black olives, (and any other hot peppers Banana peppers,anything that needs heated or cooked).
- Cook in oven at 350 till cheese melts and refried beans are warm… keep an eye on this so the chips don’t burn this should not take long.(this step needs to be babysat the chip can burn fast no one wants to burn 10.00 in chips) remove from oven.
- Add all other toppings (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream) add the rest of the Mexican cheese. heat Nachos cheese in microwave and drizzled on top.
- Add any Hot sauce and salsa.
- Notes – I don’t put sour cream on the top because not everyone in my house likes it, that gets put on The plate in the middle of the chips as in above picture. You don’t have to use 3 different kinds of chips, you can just use one full bag, we wanted to try something different I make this all the time and with having different ages kids who like different things they each pick out a bag of Doritos. This can be done cheap too, or you can go all out..