Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage. Quarter the cabbage and remove thick stem, then cut each quarter piece in half. On two large baking sheets, toss cabbage lightly with Parmesan and oil then season with salt. I could have simply draped the bacon over the top and called it a day, but I wanted to make a cabbage statement.
When visiting a family farm in Kansas, we ended up bringing home quite a few pounds of bison. Bison is a wonderfully lean meat with deep flavor that is perfect for using in recipes like this. Following is my recipe for awesome stuffed cabbage rolls, wrapped with Bacon!! You can cook Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage
- Prepare 1 Head of Cabbage, Parboiled leaves (18).
- It’s 1.2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1-1.5 Cup of Brooth Cooked Rice, Cooled.
- You need 1/2 of Choped onion.
- You need 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- It’s 9 pcs of Bacon (18 if thin).
- Prepare 1 of ts.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 cans of Condensed Tomatoe Soup.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fried onion, Option for toppings.
You can substitute ground beef or venison as well. Golumpki (Gołąbki, Stuffed Cabbage) -A rose by any other name is still a rose. That is very true with today's post which is a Polish recipe for stuffed cabbage. This is the number one Golumpki Recipe on Google, and you can read on to learn how we make this classic comfort food.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage instructions
- Mix Ground beef, rice, onion,salt and pepper, egg and 1/3 can Tomatoes Soup.
- Wrapped mixture in Cabbage leaves twice, Wrap bacon, set 9 in heavy dish.
- Pour Tomatoes soup on top and top with fried onions, wrapped foil tightly, bake on 350 for 1 hr..
- Remove foil, low broil for about 5 to 10 min.
- Mix tomatoe soup with juice in pan, also add Marinara sauce on side!.
Cabbage rolls make for a comforting and filling meal, and this recipe for Nana's Bacon-Wrapped Cabbage Rolls is sure to satisfy your soul and your stomach. If you don't know how to make cabbage rolls, then this easy cabbage roll recipe will show you that there's nothing to it. A mixture of ground beef and rice is rolled up in a cabbage leaf before getting wrapped with a slice of bacon. Flip the cabbage halfway through to ensure everything cooks evenly and crisp the bacon on both sides. If you have extra cabbage, save it for soups or even just tuck it into the pan along side the bacon wrapped cabbage, it'll cook perfectly.