Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese. A normal spaghetti bolognese but with a twist. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations.
Mix the cooked spaghetti into the bolognese mixture, season and heat through to serve. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! The Bolognese Sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavour. You can cook Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 500 g of Beef Steak Mince.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 of Small Onions (chopped finely).
- It’s 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of Button Mushrooms (chunky chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 2 cloves of fresh garlic (crushed).
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato paste/puree.
- It’s 75 g of Spaghetti per person.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese (to serve).
- You need of Olive oil (to cook).
It's perfect for a quick midweek meal though if. A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade sauce! A bowl of steaming hot pasta tangled with a beautifully rich and smooth bolognese sauce exploding with so much flavour you'll be dipping and.
Spicy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Fry the chopped onion and red pepper over a medium heat with a little olive oil for about 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and allow to simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Add two cans of chopped tomatoes and raise the heat a little. Fill one can halfway with water and add this to the mix also..
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of chilli powder and one teaspoon of white granulated sugar. The sugar helps to take away some of the acid from the tinned tomatoes..
- While the sauce still has a lot of liquid, add the quartered mushroom and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break up and stir in the minced beef, keeping a can of water handy in case the mixture becomes too thick. Cover and cook for 30 mins on a medium heat. If the sauce needs thickening, remove the cover..
- Cook your choice of pasta as per the instructions on the packet..
- Add around two teaspoons of tomato paste and stir through the sauce for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste..
- Serve up with grated parmesan over the top, and if you want a real treat, garlic bread on the side..
Spaghetti Bolognese. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Remove from the heat to 'settle' while you cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water (for the time stated on the packet). A simple recipe which is easy & quick to make and very delicious. This flavorful tomato sauce tastes aromatic and spicy. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families.