Korean Spicy Chicken Stew.
You can cook Korean Spicy Chicken Stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Spicy Chicken Stew
- It’s Half of organic chicken, splited.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cups of squash of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of king oyster mushroom or 1 cup any mushroom.
- It’s 10 of frozen cylinder shaped rice cake.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes or 1 sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 Tsp of gochujang.
- It’s 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Honey or brown rice syrup.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of scallions.
Korean Spicy Chicken Stew instructions
- Browning chicken pieces (bone in for flavors) in Olive oil for 3 minutes on both sides. This step would reduce the gamey taste in chicken and also would enhance the aroma..
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, squash and rice cake. Keep stir fry for about 2 more minutes..
- Pour in hot water to cover just everything. Add sliced mushroom at this point. Stir in theseasoning paste.Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how large the pieces are. Stir and check the doneness at every few minutes. Making sure the sauce is not drying up if leaving the pot without a lid..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. crack in black pepper and drop the minced scallions right before turning off the heat. Serve with rice or bread..