Eggplant parmigiana. Check Out Eggplant Parmesan Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
The two things to keep in mind when cooking eggplant, especially firm globe eggplants, is that not only do eggplants hold onto moisture, they also absorb oil like a sponge. Eggplant parmesan tastes very similar to regular chicken parmesan. People often wonder what flavor the eggplant itself lends the dish. You can have Eggplant parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant parmigiana
- Prepare of Veggies :.
- You need 10 pieces of Mini Bringlas.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Black paper as per taste.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sliced carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red sauce (I have shared the recipe separately).
Eggplant has a very mild flavor, like spaghetti squash. Because it has such a mild flavor, it's easily used in recipes that have bold flavors. Make the sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic and season with salt and the red pepper flakes; cook until the onions are soft and.
Eggplant parmigiana step by step
- Slice the Bringals and half fry on a pan. Sprinkle the salt and black paper as per taste..
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree..
- Now lets make layers in a baking tray: 1: Pour the red sauce in a tray. 2: Spread the sliced Bringals on the top. 3: Spread the sliced carrots on it. 4: Now spread mozzarella cheese. Repeat all four layers on the top again..
- Place the tray inside the oven and cook it for 12 minutes. At the end, broil it for 3 more minutes. Cut it in equal pieces and enjoy it 🙂.
Eggplant Parmesan, or eggplant parmigiana, is one of those classic Italian-style comfort foods most people enjoy. Much like lasagana, this is a casserole dish made of different layers, but here the star is globe eggplant and there is no pasta involved. Heat oil in a large heavy ovenproof pot over medium. Add onion, anchovies (if using), and red pepper flakes and. This really was an excellent eggplant parm recipe.