Valentine's Day Chocolate (Version 3).
You can have Valentine's Day Chocolate (Version 3) using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Chocolate (Version 3)
- Prepare of ●Almonds ( cut vertically into halves).
- Prepare of ●Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ●Water.
- Prepare of ●Butter (optional).
- It’s of Chocolate (sweet).
- Prepare of Candied orange peel.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
Valentine's Day Chocolate (Version 3) step by step
- Step 1: [Caramelized Almonds] Roast the almond (cut vertically into half) in a 160℃ oven for about 10 minutes..
- Step 2: Put granulated sugar and water in a pan and heat over high..
- Step 3: The bubbles will become big and turn brown..
- Step 4: Once it has turned brown, prepare the almonds. (It will start to burn, so work fast.).
- Step 5: Throw in the almonds..
- Step 6: Mix the caramel and almond well..
- Step 7: Add butter and when it is mixed evenly, turn off the heat..
- Step 8: It will stick to each other, so separate and let it cool. It is hot, so be careful..
- Step 9: Melt the chocolate over hot water. Then add orange peel and mix..
- Step 10: Add the caramelized almond..
- Step 11: Mix well and let it blend well with the chocolate..
- Step 12: Scoop the mixture with a spoon and chill in the refrigerator to harden..
- Step 13: When hardened, sprinkle powder sugar and it is ready..
- Bon appetit.