The MANiac. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, Owen is the black sheep of the wealthy Milgrim clan. After losing his job, he enrolls in an. Created by Cary Joji Fukunaga, Patrick Somerville.
Things do not go as planned. It was created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and is loosely based on the Norwegian television series of the same name by Espen PA Lervaag, Håakon Bast Mossige, Kjetil Indregard, and Ole Marius Araldsen. The film, produced by Hammer Films, is an international co-production between the United Kingdom and France. You can have The MANiac using 35 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The MANiac
- You need 1 of Non Stick Pan.
- It’s 4-4 oz of pieces of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Onion Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 3/4 Tbsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Ground Thyme.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Ground Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Ground Sage.
- Prepare of For the Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Pesto— your local market will have it, BUY it lol unless you really want to make it from scratch. I cheat sometimes too!!.
- You need 1 lb of Fresh juicy Large Shrimp—- DO NOT BUY FROZEN. Peel and clean yourself. It’s worth it.
- It’s 1/2 Stick of Butter.
- You need of Salt and Pepper (To taste).
- It’s of For the Yukon Golds.
- You need 2 lbs of Yukon Golds.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic- minced.
- You need of Kosher Salt (To Taste).
- It’s of White Pepper (To Taste).
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Cream (add another half if needed).
- Prepare 1 stick of cold butter cut into cubes.
- You need of For the Sautéed Spinach Cream Sauce.
- You need 1-2 bunches of Fresh Spinach or grab 1-2 bags—- its gonna shrink of course.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 oz of Shredded Provolone or Muenster.
- It’s 1 of small tomato—small dice.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic—- mined fine.
- You need of For the Pesto Butter.
- It’s 2 oz of Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 Stick of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
The story tells of vacationing American artist Jeff Farrell who. Welcome to The Grindhouse my friends. I am a lover of horror and exploitation cinema. With Elijah Wood, Nora Arnezeder, America Olivo, Megan Duffy.
The MANiac step by step
- Before you begin make sure you get all of your ingredients together..
- Gather all your pots and pans. Make sure you bring your water for your Yukon Golds. Please SALT your water! No one wants to have unseasoned mashed potatoes(the worse). Peel, and then cut them into quarters. Let them boil for about 25 minutes or so or until fork tender drain and then it’s time to GET OLE SCHOOL! Do NOT use a blender! They will be gross and they will be sticky. Use a food mill, or ricer. Otherwise, a good ole Masher will do you fine!.
- Make sure you begin to add some of that heavy cream, butter, and while you’re at it add in that minced garlic too! Keep mashing you’re almost there! Make sure you get a nice creamy consistency, adjust seasonings and cover. They can rest while you work on the other things..
- For the Salmon. Make sure your fish has been trimmed, cleaned and picked out any bones. Rinse your fish and then pat it dry. Mix all of your dry ingredients together, and then evenly coat your fish. Please make sure your non-stick pan is getting hot! Then add your butter, allow it to melt just before you are about to add the fish.You want the butter to roll around like liquid in the pan..
- Since you may not have skin doesn’t matter which side you put it on first. I preferred to leave the skin on start skin down and that way you have a barrier between the hot pan and fish. Get the fish into the pan. Make sure you baste the fish with the butter. It will provide beautiful color and make it nice a juicy! (This means, use a large spoon and scoop the butter back on top of the fish.).
- Repeat this process and cook both sides for about 4 to 6 minutes. For thicker cuts you wanna go 6 minutes at least. Remove from your pan and let it rest..
- Up next the Shrimp!.
- The shrimp will be pretty easy. Clean them, season with salt and pepper, add in the pesto. Then sauté them on medium heat for about 4 to 6 minutes. You will use these to top off that Salmon. DO NOT overlook. They will become rubbery..
- Spinach Cream..
- For the spinach. In your saucepan basically you want to just add the spinach in and cover it on medium heat. The spinach will spring water but don’t worry! Allow it to wilt. Then add in the heavy cream, chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, shredded cheese and stir. Use Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Finally Pesto Butter!!!.
- For the pesto butter it is literally the easiest thing you’ll ever make in your life! Do it LOW and slow! Just simply just melt your butter with the pesto! You’re done!.
- Now time to assemble the beautiful creation! Make sure you get a nice glass of wine, or whatever tickles your fancy. Turn your music on and make it happen! Feel free to assemble how you love. This is where we join forces! I’ve given you all the ingredients and instructions to create. Now youyou’ve really gotta bring it to life. Show me what you got!! Im looking forward to seeing and hearing the love stories that will come after this meal is prepared! I appreciate you guys so much! Enjoy!.
MANIAC tells the stories of Annie Landsberg (Emma Stone) and Owen Milgrim (Jonah Hill), two strangers drawn to the late stages of a mysterious pharmaceutical. Maniac definition is – madman, lunatic. How to use maniac in a sentence. Maniac, given an X-rating for extreme violence and gore, is the story of a New York psycho (Joe Spinell) who kills females and scalps them for his mannequin collection at home. This violent exploitation film begins when Geoff Farrell (Kerwin Mathews) avenges the rape of his daughter.