Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta… It was time to make a kick-ass carb recipe that you won't regret! Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is an easy weeknight dinner full of fresh tomatoes and basil, pasta, balsamic vinegar and topped with seasoned chicken. I don't know about you, but I love pasta dishes ! You can cook Bruschetta Chicken Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts, boneless.
- It’s 1 lb of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic sliced in very thin coins.
- Prepare 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
So many varieties and ways to change up flavors! This is not your usual chicken pasta salad even though it may seem quite similar. The bruschetta sauce and Italian seasoning sets it apart and makes it crazy delish. I wanted to be able to replicate that recipe at home so I could eat Bruschetta Chicken Pasta whenever the mood strikes me.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta instructions
- Strain canned tomatoes and reserve juices in small bowl. Cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, basil, 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let this sit..
- Balsamic glaze: Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small pan. Reduce heat to simmer and reduce by 75% until it turns to syrupy consistency. Hold at room temperature..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill 4-6 minutes per side until done. Keep warm..
- Add 2Tbsp olive oil to large saucepan over med-low heat. Add garlic coins and cook 1 – 2 minutes. Do Not Brown! You just want the garlic to soften..
- Now's a good time to start your pasta..
- Add tomato mixture to pan with garlic. Add reserved tomato juices and tomato sauce to pan and bring to boil..
- Add cooked pasta to saucepan and toss with sauce..
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Garnish with balsamic glaze..
This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta takes my super simple but really delicious Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe and combines some grilled chicken and a balsamic glaze that really completes the dish. This healthy chicken pasta recipe is jazzed up with traditional bruschetta toppers, including cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil. Multicolored cherry tomatoes look pretty, but you can use all one color of tomato too. We've called for spaghettini (thin spaghetti) in this recipe, but feel free to use your favorite shape. This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta uses the flavors from your favorite appetizer to make a tasty, satisfying main dish!