Low carb hamburger buns. Low carb hamburger buns are fast and easy to make with fathead dough. So bread-like in texture, they make the perfect hamburger bun or sandwich roll for low carb and keto diets. It's been a weird Summer for us this year.
How many carbs are in each roll. My family does not eat low carb, and even they love these buns. That's how you know it's a great recipe! You can cook Low carb hamburger buns using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb hamburger buns
- You need 1 of Half cup each milled flaxseed, Almond flour, Gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 of one egg.
- Prepare 1 of Half cup plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of season to your liking. I use garlic pepper..
How to make keto hamburger buns. Keto Low Carb Hamburger Buns Recipe (Paleo) – There's no need to settle for a bun-less burger on a keto diet. It's easy to make your own low carb hamburger buns for all your summer cookouts! Low Carb Hamburger Buns to make a perfect summer BBQ just THAT more perfect when you are low carb and hanging with friends.
Low carb hamburger buns step by step
- Mix dry ingredients first then add egg and yogurt (can also use sour cream).
- Divide dough into 6 even balls. Wet hands and flatten out dough..
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
A while back I posted a recipe for hot dog buns, and a few people asked how they could use the same recipe to make hamburger buns. This Low Carb Burger Bun recipe never disappoints. I made three buns in in about ten minutes total including prep time. This is a simple, quick and easy, low carb replacement for a burger bun. This Keto bread is also pretty damn delicious.