Coconut Almond Yogurt – Dairy Free.
You can cook Coconut Almond Yogurt – Dairy Free using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Almond Yogurt – Dairy Free
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Raw a.
- It’s 2 of Coconuts.
- Prepare 1 of NCP Probiotic,.
- You need 1 of lmonds, soaked for 24 hours, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of scoop. (it comes with the scoop).
Coconut Almond Yogurt – Dairy Free instructions
- Place almonds, the water out of 1 coconut (reserve the juice from the second) and the meat from both coconuts in a vita mix blender. Blend, if it's having trouble add a little of the reserved coconut water. Add the probiotic and blend again. It should be thick. Pour it into a jar or container. Very lightly cover and leave on the counter for 4 or 5 hours, enjoy, then refrigerate the rest for up to 4 days..
- The NCP probiotic breaks everything down so it's really easy to digest, and also helps your daily digestion. This is yummy and will give you a lot of energy..