Asian Chopped Chicken Salad. Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. Asian Chopped Chicken Salad – a simple chopped salad with chicken and loaded with colorful veggies and great big flavors from a homemade sesame dressing. I've got another incredible salad for you guys today that I'm just crazy about.
Add all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl and add the cubed chicken and dressing. Ultimate Asian Chicken Chopped Salad Crunchy fresh vegetables and herbs, with a tangy, sweet and spicy ginger sesame vinaigrette. The best Asian chopped salad ever. You can cook Asian Chopped Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Salad:.
- You need 1 package (16 oz) of Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix (red & green cabbage, carrots, broccoli, jicama, bell peppers, radishes, celery).
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 T of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 c of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1-2 of limes.
- Prepare of Asian dressing:.
- You need 3 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s dash of black pepper.
If you are trying to avoid soy, you can substitute coconut amino acids for soy sauce and omit the edamame. Love how simple it was to make homemade. Love all of those flavorful, fresh ingredients. And I absolutely loved the creamier, naturally-sweetened dressing for a change.
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad instructions
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients..
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients except limes..
- Cut limes and squeeze juice over salad mixture and toss..
- Pour dressing over salad, toss evenly and serve.
Variations on Asian Chicken Chopped Salad. For Keto diets, reduce or remove the dates in the dressing to keep the sugar carb count lower. Other delicious add-ins for this salad include mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, sunflower seeds, and pea pods. The Best Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe – a delicious, hearty salad bursting with Asian chicken flavor that the whole family will love. Chinese Chopped Chicken Salad is one of my all time favorite dishes – it is crisp, crunchy, cooling – and packed with tons of flavor.