Pan fried chicken breast. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me. If you can do it, please, let me know your secret. In my case, chicken breasts would dry out quite a bit before they cook all the way through.
This recipe for Pan Fried Chicken Breast will be one you're going to be making often! It's my "go to" boneless chicken breast recipe and what I think is the best pan fried chicken I've ever had. It's low carb, Keto, gluten free, and Weight Watchers approved. You can have Pan fried chicken breast using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried chicken breast
- Prepare 5 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
How's that for fast and healthy chicken recipes? Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! This easy chicken recipe turns out excellent every single time! Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken.
Pan fried chicken breast instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts one at a time in the pan once the oil is hot..
- Fry chicken both sides turning frequently until golden brown. Remove from pan, place on kitchen towel to drain oil. Serve with an side of your choice..
You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor! Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness. Heat a skillet over med-high heat, and add olive oil. When pan is sufficiently heated, sear chicken breasts over high heat.