Jalapeno popper egg muffins. These egg bites or egg muffins are eggs, cheese, bacon, and jalapeños to make a fun breakfast version of the classic appetizer jalapeños poppers. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until slightly browned but still pliable. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Jalapeno egg muffins are packed with protein, low carb and keto friendly. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more. Of course, egg cups can make a great breakfast as well, especially if you pair them with another keto-friendly breakfast recipe for a filling start to your day. You can have Jalapeno popper egg muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper egg muffins
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- It’s of Low fat cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s of sub garlic n herb seasoning for the following (to taste).
- Prepare of whole garlic minced.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Each bite is loaded with melty cheese and just a little heat from fresh jalapeno. Your favorite jalapeno popper dip but in cheese muffin form- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Muffins! These cheese muffins are super moist with an intense cheesy flavor and a cream cheese jalapeno center with the perfect hint of spice. Your potluck/BBQ friends will thank you! if you decide to share.
Jalapeno popper egg muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Crack 4 eggs in bowl. Scramble well. Mix in seasoning, diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Fill muffin cups half way with egg mixture. Top with low fat cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled over top. If you wish to store these, be sure they are completely cooled prior. 4 eggs will make 6-8 muffins. Great for weekly meal prep!!.
The Jalapeno Popper Egg Muffins are ready to eat right away. For meal prep purposes, let it totally cool down and then store in a zipper bag or lunch box, and simply reheat the Eggs Muffins when you want! See more keto recipes, knowledge and tips on the. Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups – a healthy breakfast twist on the classic appetizer made with cheese, bacon and jalapeno peppers. Perfect for busy school or work mornings or a holiday brunch.