Fudgy Chocolate Brownies. The Best, Fudgy ONE BOWL Cocoa Brownies! A special addition gives these brownies a super fudgy centre without losing that crispy, crackly top! Recipe for the Best Fudgy Cocoa Brownies with crackly tops.
Adding in a generous amount of dark chocolate chunks. Adding in a generous amount of dark chocolate chunks. Fudgy, as gooey as you want, and very, very chocolatey, this homemade brownie recipe is incredibly easy, made in one bowl, and incredibly forgiving! You can have Fudgy Chocolate Brownies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- You need 1 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cups of chocolate chips unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
If you're looking for the BEST Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Ever, then you've come to the right place! 🙂 This tried and true recipe uses cocoa powder (instead of melted chocolate) to make double fudge cocoa brownies that are slightly chewy and fudgy at the edges of the pan, while the middle pieces are super fudgy. Fudgy chocolate brownies made with cocoa powder – fudgy and bittersweet! The chocolate chips won't melt completely in the brownie, giving you nice chocolate bits in every bite! If you aren't a fan texture in your brownies, you can skip the chocolate chips — you'll still have fudgy, delicious brownies.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Melt butter and sugar in a double broiler. If you dont have just improvised or set fire to very low heat. Then add your chocolate chips.
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat once it melts. Then add the vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, beat your eggs one by one..
- Slowly add and whisk the chocolate mixture into the eggs..
- Then gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Just fold it using a spatula until well incorporated, no lumps and bubbles. You can also add chunks of chocolates for more goey feel..
- Grease baking pan, then pour in your brownie mixture. You can add chocolate chips on top..
- Preheat oven for 10mins. Then bake for 25-30mins. Once you reached the 25 minutes mark, test for toothpick test, if theres just a little crumbs coming out its fine. You dont want to overcook the brownies..
- Remove from oven then let it cool before slicing..
Stack them on a plate and serve them up. You'll thrill the kids – and everyone else in the house, as well! Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then bring to room temperature before serving. I suggest Ghirardelli, Baker's brand, or Lindt. This fudgy and delicious chocolate brownie recipe comes together with one bowl in just a few minutes!