You can have Spicy Cucumbers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumbers
- Prepare 3 of Kirby cucumbers.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1 of green onion; chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes (gochugaru).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
Spicy Cucumbers instructions
- Cut the cucumbers, hotdog style..
- Then cut diagonally into 1/4” slices (or however you prefer). Place in a bowl..
- Add the onions and garlic..
- Switch to a bigger bowl. Add everything else and mix! I like it served cold 🙂 Enjoy!.