Spicy Taco Dip.
You can have Spicy Taco Dip using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Taco Dip
- You need 1 can of jalepeno refried beans.
- It’s 1-2 of jalepenos.
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of McKormicks Hot taco seasoning packets.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/3 bundle of green onions.
- You need 1 (2.25 oz) of can sliced black olives.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of pack shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 3 tbspn of cilantro.
Spicy Taco Dip step by step
- Spread beans (you may use less than the whole 16oz can to taste) along glass baking pan.
- Devein and dice 🎲 Jalapenos, spread evenly atop beans -TIP: Smaller Jalapeños are generally hotter, while larger are more mild..
- Mash avocados 🥑 spread evenly in pan.
- Mix hot taco seasoning into sour cream, spread evenly.
- Chop green onions and tomatoes 🍅, add both to pan along with half of the olives. Be careful not to add excess tomato juice..
- Spread shredded cheese.
- Pluck whole cilantro leaves, spread to taste along with remainder of olives..
- BON APPETIT! We recommend Julio’s brand tortilla chips to dip with. Take a pic & share it!.