Breakfast sandwich. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Take Out-Of-This-World Flavor Anywhere You Go With Schlotzsky's® For Pickup On The Go. Order Any Entree, Side, Beverage And Dessert Online For Pickup Or Delivery.
We've got recipes that will answer all of your morning sandwich cravings. See quick and easy breakfast options Jimmy Dean® has for an easy and delicious breakfast made with real ingredients to fit your morning routine. Classic breakfast sandwiches bring one image to mind: eggs and melted cheese over bread. You can have Breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast sandwich
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of bagels.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 3 slices of American cheese.
- You need 4 of breakfast sausages, casings removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
While undoubtedly delicious, they're also a tad boring after a while. Serve breakfast sandwiches for a quick morning meal, or make them ahead of time to grab on the go. Featuring satisfying eggs, savory sausages, and buttery croissants, our delicious breakfast sandwich recipes will be the stars of your morning menu. Browse all our breakfast options, including egg white sandwiches on flatbread, and don't forget spinach and other favorite toppings!
Breakfast sandwich step by step
- Slice the onion, fry it in the oil. Scoop in a slotted spoon and set aside once golden on a paper towel..
- Mold the sausage meat into two bagel-shaped forms. Pan fry in the onion oil..
- Toast the bagels lightly.
- Add mustard and spinach to one half of the bagel, and mustard and onions to the other half. Top both with a thin layer of cheese. Broil until cheese is melted..
- Add sausage ring, squish sandwich together, and enjoy!.
SUBWAY.com – United States (English) Subway.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. Breakfast sandwiches are typically made using breakfast meats (generally cured meats such as sausages, patty sausages, bacon, country ham, scrapple, Spam and pork roll), breads, eggs and cheese. These sandwiches were typically regional specialties until fast food restaurants began serving breakfast. Because the common types of bread, such as biscuits, bagels, and English muffin, were. Find the best Breakfast Sandwiches near you on Yelp – see all Breakfast Sandwiches open now.