Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole. Healthier chicken and cauliflower casserole, which can be made keto! Loaded with cauliflower, chicken, and a healthier creamy cheesy ranch sauce. Growing up, one of my favorite meals was mac and cheese.
Steam broccoli for a couple of moments to defrost. Chop into bite-size pieces and lay in the bottom of a casserole dish. C reamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole – A quick, easy, and over the top tasty dinner. You can cook Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
- You need 2 cups of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1 package of Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces).
- You need 4 slices of Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/).
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of whole milk.
- It’s 2 TBSP of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil Spray.
You'll find all of the delicious flavors of chicken, cauliflower, cream, cream cheese, spices and cheddar in this loaded casserole. Not only this chicken casserole recipe is super yummy, but it is also gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly! Vegan Cauliflower Casserole flavored with garlic, tomatoes and lemon. This is such an easy yet tasty and healthy vegan casserole recipe that it will change cauliflower haters' mind.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole step by step
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh.
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned..
Vegan Cauliflower Casserole is one of the rare cauliflower dishes that two of us heartily eat. Add the stock, coconut milk, and nutritional yeast to a medium pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Sprinkle the cauliflower lightly with salt and pepper, onion powder (if using), basil and thyme or a combination of herbs, and the fresh parsley. It's a hearty dinner that's full of protein and fiber. Coat casserole dish with cooking spray then add the chicken and cauliflower mixture.