Spicy Celery Sweet Onion salad/lacto-fermentation.
You can have Spicy Celery Sweet Onion salad/lacto-fermentation using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Celery Sweet Onion salad/lacto-fermentation
- Prepare 2 lb of sweet onion.
- It’s 2 lb of celery.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of hot pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1-2 Tsp of fish sauce, (or soy sauce).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
Spicy Celery Sweet Onion salad/lacto-fermentation instructions
- Clean all vegetable really well and slice celery and sweet onion. Add salt and sugar and mix them well by hands. Set aside for 1 hour, turn at 30 min point..
- Julianne carrots, mince garlic. In a small mixing bowl, transfer carrots, garlic into this bowl. Add hot pepper flakes, fish sauce or soy sauce. If you want to eat it immediately, add 1 Tsp fish sauce, later add the remaining 1 Tsp for fermentation. Keep the left over at room temperature for 8 -12 hours before transfer to fridge..