Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas. Great recipe for Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas. Keto Eggplant Appetizers & Snacks Keto Eggplant Burgers Recipe [Chinese Qiezi He] – Keto Summit. Ingredients: ground pork, Japanese (smaller) eggplants, green onions, ginger, gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos, salt, pepper, garlic, sesame oil, vinegar (apple cider, white wine).
I tweaked the recipe a little by adding some cream to the beaten egg and dried Italian herbs to the Parmesan coating. Eggplant Parmesan makes a great snack or side dish. If you follow a vegetarian keto diet, you can make it into a. You can have Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 4 tbs of ghee/coconut butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- It’s 2 of cups/150 g. Mushrooms/ chopped.
- You need 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- It’s 1 of cup/250 g. canned chickpeas, drained.
- Prepare 2 of aubergines/ narrow eggplant, splint in half.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
Turns out, there are a lot of great aubergine recipes out there. I've always loved eggplant so many of the recipes are from my own collection. And, I've got a list of a couple new keto friendly recipes to try. I listed my favorite of all low carb eggplant recipes at the top of the list.
Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas step by step
- Purée the onion garlic, ginger and chili with little drops of water in a food processor or blender.heat two tbs in a saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot..
- Add the onion purée and fry until dried out and starting to color, about 6-8 min.sprinkle over the spices and cook over reduced heat 2 more min..
- Stir in the mushrooms and tomato and fry for 3-4 mins more. Until softened.
- Stir in the chick peas and enough warm water to make gravy. Bring to a simmer and cook over very low heat..
- Preheat the oven 400F line.cut eggplants in half score the flesh with tip of a knife with diagonal lines.arange on prepared tray and brush the flesh with remaining ghee or preferred butter. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes until tender.remove from the oven and let them cool.
- To serve, arrange the eggplants on plates and top with curry sauce.
Eggplant is a delicious vegetable that is perfectly keto-approved, and here are some keto eggplant recipes to start making today. Meanwhile crack the eggs in a shallow bowl (cereal or soup bowl) large enough to hold an eggplant round and scramble with a fork. Mix the pork rinds, cheese, and seasoning together in another. See great recipes for Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan too! And it's also one of our favorite Chinese food dishes..