roasted broccoli mushroom soup. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. How to make roasted broccoli and mushrooms.
Place broccoli and mushrooms on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with spices and drizzle with olive oil. See great recipes for roasted broccoli mushroom soup too! You can have roasted broccoli mushroom soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of roasted broccoli mushroom soup
- It’s 1 of medium size broccoli, clean and cut the florets.
- It’s 2 cups of mushroom( any kind).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (regular or skim).
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
A tasty mushroom soup made with no milk or cream. White beans are used to thicken, and roasting mushrooms, onions, and garlic in the oven add great flavor. You can use any combination of mushrooms that you'd like, and any kind of broth that you'd like. This recipe calls for pureeing the onions, garlic and a small amount of the mushrooms, leaving most of the mushroom.
roasted broccoli mushroom soup instructions
- Preheat the oven to 480 Toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt,pepper. Roast them in the oven for 15 -20 mins. Take them out and let it cool..
- Heat oil in a pan Add chopped onion, garlic and mushrooms. Fry for few mins.
- Add vegetable stock to the pan. Around 3 to 4 cups of stock and let it boil.
- Add the roasted broccoli to stock and boil for 5 to mins.
- If you like more creaminess in the soup, u can always add can of cream of mushroom soup too..
- Remove the soup from stove and let it cool. With handheld blender, blend the soup..
- Garnish it with chives or croutons as u like..
- Dont forget to warm it up before u eat..
Option: If you like a thicker, creamier and healthier soup use pureed white beans instead of the milk or cream. Pour the mixture over the chicken. I use roasted cauliflower as a base for so many things. . . when I make soup with it, I don't add the cream (cut the calories in the soup so that I can have dessert! 😉 Love the twist of adding the sauteed mushrooms and as the weather gets a little cooler and rainier out her on the west coast, this will fill the bill! Recipes Using Cream of Mushroom Soup. Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is a versatile meal-starter for many delicious recipes.