Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw. Place cod fillets on a large sheet of aluminum foil; pour lemon juice over fish and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Fold the foil around the fish and seal to create a pouch; place pouch in a baking dish. Great recipe for Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw.
Add cabbage, mango, cilantro, and green onions; toss until well-combined. This mango slaw is the perfect slaw for fish tacos, but you'll find yourself eating it all by itself too, because it is that good! I've only typed the word "slaw" three times so far and it already looks incredibly weird to me. You can cook Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw
- It’s of Slaw:.
- Prepare of Green cabbage.
- Prepare of Purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Pineapple.
- You need of Mango.
- You need of Poblano.
- It’s of (Use whatever measurements and cuts you enjoy in your slaw).
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango nectar.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
So I'm about to start my taco food truck biz and needed a nice light but savory slaw for my fish taco. This will be on the grilled fish taco along with cotija cheese. 🌮 Boca de Fogo. Combine pineapple juice, oil, lime juice, cilantro, cumin and salt; mix until well combined. Combine cabbage, pineapple, papaya and pepper.
Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw instructions
- Cut/Chop your slaw ingredients and place in container to refrigerate..
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and place in airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour if not two so that all of the ingredients meld together and the sugar and salt dissolve in the mixture..
- When ready, combine the slaw and the dressing and replace in the fridge for another hour to let the dressing absorb into the slaw mix. Enjoy!!.
These delicious rotisserie chicken tacos with pineapple mango salsa and a quick tangy curtido (cabbage slaw) are made with leftover shredded rotisserie chicken.. She is a second-generation Mexican-American, born and raised in El Paso, Texas and currently lives in Colorado. Serve with Burgers, Tacos, or as a Picnic side. Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Mango Slaw are loaded with fresh,. This sweet & savory taco slaw is delicious and goes so well with the traditional flavors in the Mild Mexican Style al fresco Chicken Sausage.