Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare of a box of your favorite pasta).
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of milk or cream.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Pepper and salt.
- You need of large French bread loaf.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl step by step
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..