Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔. When hot, add chicken in a single layer. Repeat this process for each batch of chicken, adding a tablespoon of olive oil for each batch. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Brush half of the rest of the sauce over the chicken thighs. Mix together apricot preserves, teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger and garlic powder. Season both sides of chicken breast halves with salt and pepper. You can have Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- You need 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- It’s 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
This slow cooker apricot chicken recipe is tender chicken thighs in a delicious sweet and savory sauce made with apricot jam, soy and ginger. A super easy crock pot dinner option! Apricot chicken is a unique dish that will please both kids and adults alike. It can be made quickly and easily using Poultry.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating guests, and everyday meals. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat.