Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches.
You can cook Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches
- You need 1 of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 Jar of Pepperoncini Peppers, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper chopped (seeds removed).
- You need 1 of Sweet Onion chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Season Salt (Tastefully Simple Brand).
Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches step by step
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of Season Salt over meat. Then Smoke the Chuck Roast in cast iron Dutch oven for 1 1/2 hours at 250°-300°..
- Add peppers, pepper & onion and sprinkle second Tbsp of season salt onto top. Cover Dutch Oven with lid and cook for another 4 hours..
- Pull meat..
- Make sandwiches, top with provolone and melt cheese. Serve.