Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats. I've tended a garden for decades, and these colorful "boats" made from cucumbers hold my fresh tomatoes, peas and dill. I've tended a garden for decades, and these colorful "boats" made from cucumbers hold my fresh tomatoes, peas and dill. Easiest, tastiest maple and dijon chicken recipe, ever.
It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. Keywords: Chicken Tzatziki, Greek Chicken, Greek Chicken Kebabs, greek chicken marinade, Greek Chicken Recipe. I omitted the olive oil from the cucumber salad and added an extra dollop of tzatziki to mine. You can cook Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats
- It’s 2 of medium cucumbers.
- You need 1/2 cup of fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of snipped fresh dill divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cooked chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped seeded tomato about 1 large divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas thawed.
I would definitely allot more time to make these, though. BEST authentic Greek Tzatziki Sauce recipe. You're in for a treat today; this authentic Greek Tzatziki sauce recipe comes to us from the Greek island of Paros! Tzatziki is a creamy Greek yogurt.
Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats step by step
- Cut each cucumber lengthwise in half. Scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4 inch shell in a bowl mix yogurt mayonnaise garlic salt and 1 teaspoon dill gently stir in chicken 3/4 cup tomato and peas..
- Spoon into cucumber shells. Top with the remaining tomato and dill..
This tzatziki sauce recipe is made with Greek yogurt, cucumbers, fresh dill, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper for a crazy flavorful sauce. Tzatziki is a chilled garlicky Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce, dip or spread. It is often associated with gyros but is used for many different dishes. This Chicken Gyro recipe combines tender chicken with tomatoes, lettuce, olives, Feta cheese and a tangy Tzatziki sauce. A lighter gyro that's surprisingly filling!