Chinese Salad. Try new ways of enjoying Asian cuisine with these Asian salad recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. It's fresh and crunchy and a crazy delicious side dish. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage.
Italian Bread Salad with Olives This quick and flavorful bread salad always gets rave reviews from my friends and family. Tear the cabbage and slice the onions, and place in a large salad bowl. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. You can have Chinese Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Salad
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Small red capsicum.
- You need 1 of Small green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 6 pieces of baby corn.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days! This Asian salad dressing is delicious in a salad or on stir-fried vegetables. It will last, sealed in a Mason jar, in the refrigerator for about six weeks.
Chinese Salad instructions
- All Veggies cut into vertical length. Keep aside..
- Cut baby corn also in vertical length in four parts..
- On high flame heat butter in non stick pan. Put all baby corn. Saute nicely. On low flame roasted for a minute then flip it,roast for till it turns into light golden. Turn off the gas. Take out in a plate..
- Take a deep bowl,put all slit veggies & roasted baby corn. Saute nicely. Now combine all ingredients. Mix well..
- Finally garnish with sesame oil, coriander leaves and sesame seeds. Ready to serve healthy"CHINESE SALAD".
Tear the cabbage, slice the onions, and place in a large salad bowl. Asian Chopped Salad is a crispy healthy meal! Just a little bit savory, a little exotic, but a whole lotta' color and crunch! This salad is loaded with… you guessed it, chopped veggies including cabbage, cilantro, green onions and an assortment of fresh crunchy veggies to create this delicious salad!. Topped with teriyaki grilled chicken thighs or Asian beef skewers, this salad makes for a.