Paleo tilapia tacos. I missed eating fish tacos, so I came up with this Keto Low-Carb Fish Tacos recipe that even my kids enjoy. I eat these gluten-free fish tacos with lettuce cups while my kids enjoy it with gluten-free corn tortillas. These Low-Carb Fish Tacos are Paleo-friendly too and so easy to adapt to your tastes.
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a restaurant that will serve the fish filling in something other than a wheat or corn tortilla, but this has not stopped me from getting creative and finding a healthy paleo alternative. It loves being paired with fruits and herbs alike, and is mild enough in flavor and texture that you really can be creative. We are really big fans of tacos. You can cook Paleo tilapia tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo tilapia tacos
- It’s 4 of 6 oz tilapia fillets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need 1 each of Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 each of scallions.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- You need 4 each of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 each of avocado.
Fish tacos might be our favorite. We love tilapia fish tacos and we really love these cod fish tacos with fish taco sauce. But we also love chipotle shrimp tacos and other kinds of tacos as well. Basically, we love all tacos and have a special fondness for fish tacos.
Paleo tilapia tacos instructions
- Slice bell pepper, dice scallions, mince garlic, chop cilantro, cu e avocado.
- Season fish with cayenne and set aside..
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat, add pepper and scallions saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic cook additional one minute.
- Move vegetables to side of pan and add fish cook 2 minutes per side.
Easy Fish Tacos with Cabbage slaw make a perfect weeknight recipe that you can pull together really quickly. I used tilapia fish fillets topped with my blackened seasoning. They cook very fast on a large sheet pan in the oven. I've included a really simple cabbage coleslaw to serve with my Fish Tacos, It's made from a ready chopped slaw mix with a simple mayo based sauce with green onions. The fried breaded fish are best served with homemade keto-friendly tortillas along with Pico de Gallo and a few lime slices.