Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables. Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender Beef chow fun is addictive with its chewy noodles and flavourful tender beef slices and it's so easy to sit down and finish off the. If not, just make these Saucy Beef Chow Ho Fun Noodles to know what we mean! Ho fun (He fun, shahe fun) is a wide flat rice noodle, popular in Southern China especially in Guangdong province.
Beef chow fun is a popular Cantonese dish made from stir-frying beef, wide rice noodles, scallions, bean sprouts and dark soy sauce at very high Beef chow fun is a sleeping favorite among Chinese food lovers. The problem is, the traditional version isn't widely available, and there aren't many good. Japchae With Beef Bulgogi (Korean stir fried beef noodles with vegetables)Through the Kitchen Door. You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth divided.
Ho Fun noodles are one of the best types of noodles out there. They are flat shaped rather than round, like egg noodles are, and they take in flavour wonderfully. Ground beef and noodles with a creamy, cheesy sauce. Ho fun and mei fun are both rice noodles commonly enjoyed throughout China.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables instructions
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Hand-made ho fun is traditionally white, but ho fun can now be purchased in different colors produced from using a variety of fruit and vegetable colorings. Cantonese stir fried ho fun rice noodles with tender beef, bean sprouts, green onions coated in a flavorful & savory sauce. In Guangdong China, authentic Beef Chow Fun calls for fresh ho fun noodles which you can easily purchase at the market. Easy fun noodles with beef for weeknight dinner. Whole wheat linguine makes a great Asian-style noodle recipe.